The Eternal Maker Crafts

Thursday 12 July 2007

Papering Up the Store

Well, I should have guessed that paper buying would be one of my favorite bits... when I was little I absolutely loved stationery products, and let me tell you, when I was little paper didn't look like this!

So as the website is not quite ready yet (it's there, but there are no products!) here's a sneak preview of some paper, at least:


7 Gypsies

This beautiful range of paper completely fulfills my illusions of grandeur.



Basic Grey
I just love Basic Grey's "Fruitcake" range, how's about these for cool snowmen? We've also bought some stamps to match, with little pudgy snowmen, brilliant!




.












I have only just discovered just how cool Cosmo Cricket are: this Storytime range is just soooo cute, - note to friends, I'm expecting one of you to have a baby some time soon, it is urgent that someone has a baby that I can fill in this Itty Bitty Storytime kit. And the cloud paper - imagine the possibilities with such a beautiful blue sky as this.. Check out the rest of the range at www.cosmocricket.com!















Rusty Pickle
If it were up to me, we would have ten times the amount of Rusty Pickle products. Unfortunately the budget only allowed for some, and we have picked carefully. Expect to see more in coming months! But in the meantime, how's about this for a summer blockbuster?? Cap'n Jack paper, the only thing better in my book would be if we had Johnny Depp in the shop....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home